Dr. Salvador Capuli
Dr. Salvador Capuli was born in Honolulu, Hawaii but is a born again Texan. He is a Mavs fan for life (MFFL) as well as a fan of the Cowboys, Texas Rangers & Stars. Dr. Capuli has been in practice since 1988. He shares his passion consulting other Chiropractors through his membership with Pinnacle, a chiropractic management group. Dr. Capuli is also part of FASA and was personally trained by Dr. Richard Yennie who pioneered the chiropractic and acupuncture paradigm. Dr. Capuli loves spending time with his family, and enjoys an energetic and active lifestyle. His favorite sport is spending time with his son and his favorite hobby is dating his wife.
- Member and Counselor for Pinnacle Management Group, a National Chiropractic Organization
- Member of the Texas Chiropractic Association
- Member and Past President (2007-2008) of The Rotary Club of Arlington
- Fellowship of Acupuncture Society of America (FASA)
- Member of the Arlington Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Fielder Church